TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WAMTECHNIK SERVICE
I. General Provisions
- The owner and administrator of the Service (as defined below), is Wamtechnik Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw (02-765) at Al. Wilanowska 7 lok. 3, entered in Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division, under KRS number 0000179475, NIP: 5220104603, REGON: 012110050, e-mail address: email@example.com, phone +48 22 701 26 00.
- The Service is conducted for the purpose of providing services available electronically (“Services”).
- All rights to the Service are reserved. The above refers, inter alia, to the text elements, graphics, element layouts, forms posted on the Service. Users’ use of the Service does not acquire any rights to the Service. Use of the Service is permitted only within the scope of “permitted use” as defined in the Act of February 4, 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws No. 24, item 83, as amended), the Act of July 27, 2001 on Protection of Databases (Journal of Laws No. 128, item 1402, as amended) and the Act of April 16, 1993 on Combating Unfair Competition (Journal of Laws, No. 47, item 211, as amended).
- By using the Service, the User confirms that he has read the Regulations and accepts the provisions contained therein in full and without reservation.
- Pursuant to Article 8 (3) of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means, The Regulations specify in particular:
- types and scope of services provided electronically,
- terms and conditions for providing services electronically,
- the conditions for concluding and terminating agreements for the provision of services by electronic means,
- the mode of complaint procedure.
- The Regulations are made available to the User (as defined below) free of charge through the Service in a form that allows its acquisition, reproduction and recording.
- The Regulations shall apply to the Services specified therein.
- Newsletter – periodically sent electronic publication containing information about the activities of the Service Provider (as defined below), including promotional, commercial and marketing information, news about the Service Provider and the industry in which the Service Provider operates, may also include information about the Service Provider’s contractors and initiatives undertaken in conjunction with other entities;
- Regulations – these Regulations for the use of the wamtechnik.pl website;
- Service – the website available at www.wamtechnik.pl together with all its sub-sites and related sites where these Regulations are available.
- Service Provider – WAMTECHNIK Sp. z o.o., Al. Wilanowska 7 lok. 3, 02-765 Warsaw, registered by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000179475; REGON: 012110050; NIP: 522-01-04-603; Share capital: 113,143.00 PLN.
- Services – services provided electronically in accordance with these Regulations;
- User – any person using the Service.
- Through the Service, the Service Provider provides the following Services:
- ”Content Delivery”,
- ”Contact Form”,
- ”Complaint Form”,
- Social network plug-ins,
- Other Services available on the Service, currently available to Users.
- The User is obliged to use the Service, Services in a manner consistent with The Regulations and applicable laws.
- Content Delivery
- Use of the Service for Content Delivery begins when any page of the Service is opened and ends when the last page of the Service is closed.
- Use of the Service in terms of delivered content is free of charge, but requires a device with access to the Internet and a standard web browser.
- Content Delivery refers to the Services, as well as other products and services offered by the Service Provider, but not covered by these Regulations, information about news, events concerning the Service Provider. The Content Delivery may also include information about business contractors and entities related to the Service Provider or its areas of interest and activities.
- Contact Form
- The User can contact the Service Provider via the Contact Form provided on the Site.
- In order to make contact through the Contact Form, the User should indicate his/her name, e-mail address, telephone number and the content of the message, and then click “Send”. A representative of the Service Provider will contact the User outside the Service in one of the ways provided by the User (e-mail, telephone).
- Complaint Form
- The User may file a complaint regarding the operation of the Service through the Complaint Form available on the Site.
- Using the Complaint Form, a complaint may also be filed by the Service Provider’s clients using its services or ordering its products on the basis of other regulations available on the Service – the complaint procedure regarding the above is described in the relevant, separate regulations for the services in question.
- In order to use the Newsletter service, the User should fill in the form available on the Service by providing his/her e-mail address. It is not allowed to use an e-mail address used by another person.
- The User is required to confirm the order of the Newsletter service by clicking on the confirmation link directed to the e-mail address indicated in the form.
- The provision of an e-mail address by the User is necessary for the Newsletter service.
- Newsletter service is voluntary, free of charge and provided only upon subscription.
- The Newsletter service consists of providing content about the Service Provider, its offerings, news, products and brand. The Newsletter contains commercial and marketing information of the Service Provider.
- The Newsletter is sent periodically for an indefinite period of time, until the Service Provider terminates the service or Newsletter service.
- Cancellation of the Newsletter service is possible at any time by clicking on the deactivation link included in each email sent to the User within the Newsletter service or by sending the cancellation to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The Service Provider may cancel the Newsletter service at any time, after informing subscribers.
- Social networking plug-ins:
- In terms of social networking plug-ins, the Service Provider exclusively provides plug-ins through their appropriate posting on the Service.
- Social networking plug-ins allow the User to go from the Service directly to the Service Provider’s account maintained on the social networking site.
- Both the operation of the plug-ins and the social networks themselves take place according to the rules and regulations of the individual social networks and are independent of the Service Provider.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Service Provider is not responsible for the operation of plug-ins and social networks.
IV. Complaint procedure
- Users shall have the right to file complaints on matters concerning the performance of the Services.
- A complaint may be any objection or remark concerning the provision of the Services.
- Complaints should be submitted to the e-mail address email@example.com or in writing to the Service Provider’s address indicated in these Regulations.
- Complaint should contain all information that will allow its consideration. If it is necessary to obtain additional information in order to consider the complaint, the Service Provider will contact the User submitting the complaint in order to supplement it.
- The Service Provider shall consider complaints immediately, no longer than within 14 (fourteen) days, and shall respond to the e-mail address from which the complaint was sent, unless the User filing the complaint indicated a different address, traditional or electronic, for responding.
- A complaint may be submitted anonymously, i.e. without specifying the identity of the User, if this is not necessary to consider the complaint and respond.
- The filing of a complaint by the User, as well as its non-recognition or leaving it unacknowledged by the Service Provider, does not affect the User’s right to pursue claims through the courts in accordance with applicable law.
- The Service Provider does not provide for the use of out-of-court means of handling complaints and claims.
- A complaint considered in accordance with these Regulations shall not be subject to further consideration by the Service Provider.
V. Exclusion of liability
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damage or inability to use the Service caused by:
- hindrances to the use of the Service, resulting from circumstances that the Service Provider could not have prevented or foreseen with due diligence, including problems related to the operation of the data communications network or Internet connections, as well as those caused by fortuitous events,
- damages caused by improper use of the Service, including use of the Service in a manner contrary to the Regulations,
- incompatible digital environment of the User, not complying with the technical requirements indicated by the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider shall not be responsible for the blocking by mail server administrators of the transmission of messages to the e-mail address indicated by the User in the order, and for the deletion and/or blocking of electronic messages by software installed on the electronic equipment used by the User.
VI. Technical requirements necessary to use the Services
- In order to properly use the Service, it is necessary:
- possession of a device with sufficient hardware strength to play the Services at the appropriate resolution,
- connection to the Internet,
- software that allows web browsing,
- having an active and properly configured e-mail account,
- support of cookies in the browser,
- Use of the Service requires a properly configured web browser Chrome version not lower than 25, Mozilla Firefox version not lower than 24 or Microsoft Edge, in which the order form will be displayed and function correctly.
- If the User’s computer does not meet the technical parameters described above, the Service or its individual elements may not function properly.
- As a rule, the use of the Service is free of charge. Use of the Service requires an active connection to the Internet. The costs of Internet connection, if any, shall be borne by the User in accordance with the regulations and price list of the telecommunication service provider chosen by the User.
VII. Processing of Users’ personal data
VIII. Final Provisions
- Matters not covered by these Regulations shall be governed by applicable law, in particular the provisions of the Act on Provision of Electronic Services, the Act on Copyright and Related Rights, the Act on Consumer Rights and the Civil Code Act.
- The court competent to resolve any disputes related to the performance of contracts concluded under these Regulations shall be the court having jurisdiction according to the seat of the Service Provider. This provision does not apply to consumers. Settlement of potential disputes arising between the Service Provider and the User, who is a consumer or entrepreneur-consumer, shall be submitted to the competent common courts in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
- The Regulations may be subject to change in the event of changes in the law or in the terms and conditions of services available on the Service. The Service Provider shall inform about the change of the Regulations through the website https://wamtechnik.pl/. The amendment to the Regulations shall become effective within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of publication of the new Regulations on the Service.
- The Service Provider may correct simple clerical and editorial errors of the Regulations at any time. Mere clerical or editorial errors are considered to be errors that do not affect the rights and obligations of the parties. Such rectification shall not constitute an amendment to the Regulations. The rectification shall be effective as of the publication of the rectified content of the Regulations, contracts for Services entered into before the rectification of the Regulations shall be executed under the new terms.
- The Service Provider shall make every effort to ensure that the Services provided on the Service are of the highest level, however, the Service Provider does not exclude the possibility of temporary suspension of the availability of the Service in case of the need for maintenance, inspection, equipment replacement or in connection with the need to modernize or expand the Service.
- The Regulations shall come into force 14 (fourteen) days after their publication, i.e. on 31.03.2023.