Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions define:
- type, scope and conditions of using wamtechnik.pl;
- rights and obligations of Users and Service Provider.
- Whenever the following definitions are used in these Terms and Conditions, they shall be construed as follows:
- Newsletter – a cyclically sent electronic publication containing information on the activities of the Service Provider, including promotional, commercial and marketing information, news concerning the Service Provider and the industry in which the Service Provider operates; it may also contain information on the Service Provider’s contractors and initiatives undertaken in liaison with other entities;
- Terms and Conditions – these Terms and Conditions of using wamtechnik.pl;
- Website – a website of the Service Provider subject to the regulations of these Terms and Conditions as well as all its subpages;
- Service Provider – WAMTECHNIK Sp. z o.o., Al. Wilanowska 7 lok. 3, 02-765 Warsaw, registered by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000179475; REGON [National Business Registry Number]: 012110050; NIP [Tax ID Number]: 522-01-04-603; share capital: PLN 113,143.00
- Services – services provided electronically in line with these Terms and Conditions;
- User – any person using the Services.
- The Service Provider provides services electronically via www.wamtechnik.pl.
- The Services provided consist in:
- making the content and information about the Service Provider available, the scope of the Service Provider’s activities, products and services offered, other information related to the Services provided or the Service Provider;
- providing services of the Contact Form and the Complaint Form;
- providing the Newsletter service.
Conclusion and termination of Service Provision Agreement
- Commencement of using the Services is tantamount to concluding the Service Provision Agreement with the Service Provider. Prior to the conclusion of the Service Provision Agreement, the Customer is obliged to read the Terms and Conditions.
- The Agreement is concluded:
- in the case of publishing content – upon opening the Website or any of its subpages;
- in the case of using the Contact Form or the Complaint Form – upon sending the message using the Form;
- in the case of the Newsletter – upon ordering the subscription to the Newsletter.
- The Electronical Service Provision Agreement is concluded for the duration of the provision of these Services, i.e., until the Website is closed down or the message via the Form is sent, whereas in the case of the Newsletter – upon effective delivery of the resignation from the Subscription to the Service Provider/withdrawal of the consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes.
- Conclusion of the Electronical Service Provision Agreement does not involve the User to pay any fees to the Service Provider. The use of the Services may involve fees payable to other entities, e.g., fees payable by the User to Internet providers, in line with the offer used by the User.
Processing of personal data of Users
- Depending on the Services used by the Customer, the Customer may remain anonymous or may have to provide their personal data.
- The User uses the Content Delivery Services anonymously, i.e., without providing any personal data, subject to Item 14 below.
- If the Newsletter service is used, it is necessary to provide the User’s active e-mail address. If the e-mail address includes the User’s personal data, the use of the Newsletter service may involve the processing of the User’s personal data by the Service Provider. The Service Provider applies personal data protection to all information about Newsletter subscribers, regardless of whether or not such data constitute personal data within the meaning of the GDPR.
- In order to use the Contact Form and the Complaint Form Services, it is necessary to provide personal data contained therein. Failure to provide the required personal data prevents the use of the Form Services. The obligation to provide personal data specified in the Forms stems from this data’s necessity to handle the respective case which the User reports to the Service Provider.
- Regardless of the Services used by the User, any information about Users derived from Cookies Files may be processed in each case, in line with the information contained in the Cookies Policy available at https://wamtechnik.pl/en/cookie-policy-eu/ and consents granted when displaying the Website for the first time. The User may change their consents at any time by clicking the “Manage consent” change bar located in the left bottom corner of the Website or by changing their browser settings, in line with the information contained in the Cookies Policy.
Terms and conditions of using the Services
- It is forbidden that the Customer shall provide illegal or misleading content, as well as to take actions that may cause disruptions or damage to the Service Provider’s IT systems.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for any consequences if the Customer uses the Services in conflict with generally applicable law, the principles of social coexistence or the Terms and Conditions.
- The Service Provider provides the Services on an ongoing basis, subject to technical interruptions stemmin’
- g from the need to perform maintenance, modernisation or service activities.
- The provision of the Services involves posting redirections, i.e., links to services of other entities, in particular, links to Service Provider’s social media In such a case, the Service Provider is only responsible for providing services related to the posting of relevant links and is not responsible for the services provided by other entities, and links to which the Service Provider makes available as part of the Services.
- If the User suspects that the Terms and Conditions or the law have been violated, the Service Provider is vested in a right to suspend the possibility of using the Services and to undertake explanatory actions aimed at clarifying all relevant circumstances concerning a possible violation. The Service Provider reserves the right to discontinue the provision of the Services to the User whose actions it considers harmful or who violates any of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Services are of an informative nature. The Service Provider does not, to the possibly widest extent, guarantee the usefulness of the published content for a specific purpose or application.
- The Website, the Services and all their elements, in particular, layout, marks, markings, logos, graphics, photographs, audio and video files, as well as presentations and other materials, are legally protected, and rights thereto are vested in the Service Provider or entities related to the Service Provider.
- Legal protection may result from the provisions on intellectual property, in particular, Polish or EU trademarks, patent protection, unfair competition, infringement of trademarks, proprietary or non-proprietary copyrights.
- The aforementioned contents, markings and materials may not be used without the written consent of the Service Provider or a third party who owns these rights, in particular, they may not be used in combination with products or services of third parties in a manner that might mislead other Users, potential customers or contractors of the Service Provider or otherwise harm the Service Provider.
- The Customer undertakes to use the Services while respecting intellectual property rights.
Technical requirements necessary to use the Services
- In order to use the Services properly, it is required to have:
- computer hardware enabling the use of the Internet;
- an installed web browser enabling the opening of websites;
- access the Internet at a speed sufficient to open websites and graphics contained therein.
- Users have the right to lodge complaints in matters related to the provision of the Services.
- Complaints may include any reservation or comment concerning the provision of the Services.
- Complaints should be submitted to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the Service Provider’s address indicated in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Service Provider examines complaints without delay, not later than within 30 days, and reply to the e-mail address from which the complaint has been lodged, unless the User lodging the complaint has indicated a different address, either traditional or electronic, to get a response.
- The complaint should contain all information rendering its examination possible. If additional information is necessary to examine the complaint, the Service Provider shall contact the User lodging the complaint in order to complete this information.
- The complaint may be lodged anonymously, i.e., without having to provide data concerning the User’s identity, provided that it is not necessary for examining the complaint and providing a response.
- The complaint examined in line with these Terms and Conditions is not subject to further examination by the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions, due to the following important reasons:
- an amendment to the provisions of generally binding law,
- to fulfil an obligation arising from a final decision of a court or a decision of administrative bodies,
- for security reasons, including those aimed at preventing the use of the Websites in conflict with the provisions of law or the Terms and Conditions,
- to alter the operation of the Website or any of the Services significantly, including with regard to technical or technological progress, including when the provision of new services provided electronically begins, new functionalities are made available, or the provision of existing Services or the functionalities significantly altering the scope of the Services are discontinued.
- Each amendment will be announced by publishing the new Terms and Conditions on the Website.
- The language used in relations with the Service Provider is Polish.
- In matters not regulated in this Terms and Conditions, the provisions of generally applicable Polish law, in particular, the Civil Code and the Act on the provision of services electronically, shall apply.
- The Polish court is competent to settle disputes between the Service Provider and the User.
- These Terms and Conditions enter into force on 01.04.2021.