- Considering the operating conditions of the device,
- Full communication of battery status, faults and event history,
- Suitability of the solution for series of devices, differing by size or individual parameters of the system,
- Minimising the costs for mass production.
- The design process and optimisation led to the development of a platform to be used as the base solution for several power supply systems as part of a project for a single client,
- The diversity of components was minimised to achieve the economies of scale for components shared by different battery types,
- Assembly was optimised to enable automation of production. The BMS was provided with a self-diagnostic function and fault memory to enable device maintenance.
- Battery system with a common platform and energies from 144 Wh to 720 Wh,
- The system is assembled from unified components, which are well-suited for batch assembly and which are designed for quick and stable production with high, reproducible quality and minimum price.