Practices program – the most important information:
- Monthly and long-term practices,
- Summer internships planned for July, August and September,
- The program is addressed to students, in particular technical universities, as well as students of technical and vocational schools.
Benefits for the trainee:
- Support of the substantive supervisor and the entire team in which the internships take place,
- A chance to participate in the works, among others such key teams as: Research and Development, Prototyping, Optimization and Production Planning, Distribution, Industrial Packages Department,
- Practical training at individual stages of the production process.
How to get to the practice?
- Submit your application (CV and LM) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, with the note “I consent to the processing by Wamtechnik Sp. z o.o. of my personal data necessary to carry out this recruitment and for future recruitment, in accordance with Article 23 of the Act on the protection of personal data of 29 August 1997 and also in accordance with Article 6 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free the flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection). “
- We will conduct interviews with selected candidates, and then sign a contract with an apprentice.